- Follow state mandates with proper distancing (encourage mask wearing).
- Please send orders to Kathleen Adams, prior to pick up, via telephone (715.723.0538) or email (email@example.com) Monday - Friday.
- Fill out the fillable order form (download to your computer, fill out, save, email.)
- Payment accepted: check or cash.
- Scrip may be picked up on Monday - Friday between 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and Thursdays 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Exchange of Scrip will take place in the Central Office, door 13 (central office door).
The customer may either call 715.723.0538 or buzz the door to be let into the Central Office.
Current families may send in their order with their child for same day turn around.
Scrip is a top fundraiser for MACS, and we ask for your support.
How does it work?
If you purchased only $200.00 of gas Scrip from Express Mart or Holiday at 10% per month; this would benefit a family’s tuition or your local parish $120.00 for the year. Consider all your essentials with the purchase of Scrip: in your gas, groceries, dining out, gifts and fun, you can really make a difference. A win/win for everyone.
Please consider adding Scrip to your purchasing routine. You may credit a current or future family tuition, a local parish, or the MACS general fund.
Thank you for your support of the Scrip fundraising program and Catholic education!
Kathy Adams, Scrip Coordinator
Scrip is the easiest and largest ongoing fundraiser at McDonell Area Catholic Schools. Scrip is business gift cards purchased from local and national businesses who sell them to MACS at a discounted rate. For instance, when you purchase a $25 Scrip card from one of our retailers, you receive a card worth $25 but the school purchased them at a discounted rate (ranging from 2% to 10%). The difference is considered profit for the school. By simply replacing the way you buy gas and groceries with gift cards, you will help the school, children in our school system, as well as future families.
The difference between the face value of your Scrip and the price MACS paid for it is considered profit. Out of the 100% profit, 50% goes to the school to help with the budget with the other 50% going into a holding account for your family. The total balance of your account for that calendar year will go toward your tuition for the following year. The Scrip purchasing dates are July 1st through June 30th.
1. Purchase Scrip in the MACS Central Office located in the McDonell Central Catholic High School building. Use visitor parking in the lot and use our main entrance door 13.
MACS Current Order Form (pdf)
2. You can also purchase/order at parish weekend Masses through one of our participating parishes: Church of the Holy Ghost, The Church of Notre Dame, St. Charles Borromeo Parish, Sacred Heart of Jesus in Jim Falls, and St. Peter the Apostle in Tilden.
3. Scrip orders can also be sent with students each morning to their school and the courier service will deliver to the Central Office. Once the office has filled the order, it is sent back through the courier to the child. Look for the filled order the same afternoon or the next day with student.
Who can purchase Scrip?
Anyone and everyone can purchase Scrip whether you have children enrolled at MACS or not. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends of families, neighbors – anyone can purchase Scrip and designate a current or future family to receive the credit or designate all the proceeds go to MACS.
How does Scrip help the school?
Scrip is a major fundraiser to help our school system balance the budget. We rely on the sales of the gift cards to help keep our tuition low and our classrooms supplied.
We sincerely thank you for helping us make our Scrip program a success each and every year.
Scrip Pickup Hours
Monday - Friday
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. -6:00 p.m.
School Year Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.