The Music Booster Club is composed of all MACS parents and fine arts teachers. We serve the entire MACS community and are committed to maintaining financial resources and creating an ensemble of volunteer resources in order that the MACS music and art teachers can provide academic excellence.
In alignment with the MACS mission, the Music Boosters act as Servant Leaders by being committed to the growth of people to their fullest potential through their participation in the arts and by providing MACS students the opportunity to explore the music and arts through a chorus of opportunities.
“Oh come let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!” Psalm 95:1
Our Vision: As Servant Leaders, Music Boosters are committed to making the world a better place by sharing our musical gifts within our community by providing musical praise in worship in our schools, churches and within our community. In support of the whole child and in the spirit of academic excellence, we are committed to bringing fine arts to the entire student body through musical performances, concerts and art shows from professionals within our community and abroad.
- Friday, October 18 - Swingin' @ McDonell with Troppo Big Band
- Saturday, November 23 - Craft Country Expo
- Winter 2019-2020 - ExpressMart Carwash Fundraiser
- Saturday, March 14 - Spring Arts and Craft Sale Registration
- Wednesday, May 13 - Fine Arts Night
Swingin' @ McDonell with Troppo Big Band
October 18, 2019
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
McDonell Central Catholic High School in Commons
Presale - $15.00 single / $25.00 couple
At Door - :$20.00 single / $30.00 couple
Troppo Big Band is the Chippewa Community Jazz Band. Troppo will supply three hours of live music. Beer, wine, soda, water, and cash games included in event. McDonell Baseball will sell McDonell Famous Steak Sandwiches in addition to concessions. This event supports the High School Band Trip to Nashville in June 2020. Tickets are available from any band student or from the McDonell Central and High School Offices.
SignUp to Volunteer
35th Annual Craft Country Expo - (Annually the Saturday before Thanksgiving)
November 23, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
McDonell Central Catholic High School
Over 80 exhibitors. Concessions featuring homemade pastries and soups
Registration Forms (pdf)
Share Poster (pdf)
With the generous support of ExpressMart, MACS Music Boosters is happy to offer the following fundraiser in support of students taking MACS sponsored trips in 2020:
1. MACS MusicBoosters have purchased 200 ExpressMart “ Works” carwashes. Each “Works” carwash certificate is for a $9.00 carwash at any ExpressMart carwash location.We will sell each carwash for $8. Envelopes of 5 carwashes have been assembled for sale at $40 / envelope.
2. Music Boosters will distribute envelopes at High School Christmas Concert on Monday, Dec. 16. Envelopes must be paid for upon receipt. Personal check with note containing words “ carwash fundraiser” is preferred method of payment for carwash envelopes (cash is also acceptable).
3. Tracking of each envelope will be done on a spreadsheet during envelope distribution.Student recipient of envelope profit will be noted on spreadsheet.Student profit is $25.00 / envelope.
4. All students taking MACS sponsored trips in remainder of 2019-2020 school year are eligible to participate in carwash fundraiser: Nashville Band trip, Senior Class Trip,Pro-Life March in DC trip, Stuebenville Youth Retreat Trip.
5. Teresa Dachel will track profit/cost. Individual profits will be reflected in Infinite Campus.
6. It is possible to extend ExpressMart carwash fundraiser based on interest within MACS.
23rd Annual Spring Arts and Craft Sale
Registration forms for craft show (pdf)
SignUp to volunteer
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Held at McDonell Central Catholic High School
Fine Arts Night
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
McDonell Commons and Auditorium
McDonell Fine Arts night an evening event hosted by MACS Music Boosters to enjoy all aspects of our fine arts program: choir, band, art, and forensics. MACS Musics Boosters supply snacks and refreshments, as well as set up and clean up of the commons.
Parents meet the second Monday of the month in the McDonell Media Center/Library at 6:00 PM
Email Music Boosters
Craft Shows Chair