Many scholarships are available with different eligibility requirements, selection criteria, application procedures and deadlines. As additional scholarships come in seniors will receive e-mails to inform them of the scholarship.
Scholarships and more
Possible scholarships available through the following:
- Employers of students and parents/guardians
- Local newspapers and other news and media outlets
- Various service providers and cooperatives: telephone, cable, utility, insurance, financial, etc.
- Various organizations: churches or clubs to which students and/or family members belong
- Colleges, universities and technical schools to which students have been accepted
- Numerous online sources
If you have questions, please contact Kelsey Jimenez, School Counselor at 715.723.9126 x3317