MACS Faith Boosters
MACS Faith Boosters mission is to support the faith formation efforts of MACS families and MACS staff. Our goal is to underpin endeavors that foster an environment in which all MACS staff, students, parents, and stakeholders can grow in the practice and application of their Christian and in particular Catholic Faith.
MACS Faith Booster Club has two specific goals for the 2019-20 school year:
- Promote the Deanery and Campus Youth Ministry schedule through MACS communication avenues and the use of specific, grade-level Parent Ambassadors.
- Support the Campus Youth Ministry, Ms. Erica Boehm, through prayer, guidance, and possibly, financial support.
Parent ambassador for each grade level will be the liaison between Faith Boosters/Ms. Boehm and parents to disseminate information by email regarding youth ministry events.
2019-20 Parent Ambassadors:
- Mel Enderes (grade 6)
- Donna Keck (grades 7 & 11)
- Monica Laux (grade 8)
- Megan McChesney (grades 9 & 12)
- Wendy Buchmann (grade 10)
MACS Faith Booster Club is open to anyone regardless of church affiliation, MACS enrollment status, age, race, etc. If you are called to support our children in the development of their faith, you are welcome to attend any or all meetings of the MACS Faith Booster Club. This club will meet on the second Monday of the month throughout the school year at 7:00 PM in the McDonell library, immediately following the MACS Music Boosters meeting.
Meetings are the second Monday of the month in the McDonell Media Center/Library at 7:00 PM