Can I pay my tuition in installments?
Yes. MACS provides two payment options:
Option 1: Pay in full. If the balance is received in full in the month of July, you will receive a $100 family tuition discount.
Option 2: You can make automatic monthly payments in 10 or 11 installments through the FACTS Payment Solutions program.
Is my parish a supporting parish?
All supporting parishes of McDonell Area Catholic Schools include:
Church of the Holy Ghost - Chippewa Falls
St. Charles Borromeo - Chippewa Falls
The Church of Notre Dame - Chippewa Falls
Holy Cross - Cornell
The Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus - Jim Falls
St. Peter the Apostle - Tilden
St. Paul's Parish - Bloomer
St. John the Baptist - Cooks Valley
St. Bridget – Springfield
All Saints Catholic Parish – Cadott, Boyd, Stanley
To receive the supporting parish discount on tuition, you must be an active member of your parish. We encourage each family to be able to answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Is this family registered with one of our supporting parishes?
- Does this family keep in communion and participate in Holy Mass?
- Does this family offer their parish their time, talent, and/or treasure, however limited?
- Does this family respond through their parish to the Bishop’s Annual Appeal insofar as their means allow?
- Does this family accept the Catholic educational mission of their parish and our school system? Please consult with your parish.
I am not Catholic. How can I reduce my tuition?
You can reduce your tuition through Scrip gift card credits and the Guardian Angel Scholarship Fund available to students of all denominations.
How do volunteer hours affect my financial situation?
Your volunteer time for our schools and Catholic parishes provides a means to keep our operation costs low. It is calculated that every volunteer hour saves the school system $12.50. That “money” is used for grant-writing purposes to obtain needed items for our schools.
For more information on finances please contact:
Teresa Dachel, 715.723.0538