Can I pay my tuition in installments?
Yes. MACS provides three payment options through the FACTS Payment Solutions program:
Option 1: Pay in full by August 20.
Option 2: You can make two installment payments with the first in August and the second in March.
Option 3: You can make automatic monthly payments in 10 installments.
Is my parish a supporting parish?
All supporting parishes of McDonell Area Catholic Schools include:
Church of the Holy Ghost - Chippewa Falls
St. Charles Borromeo - Chippewa Falls
The Church of Notre Dame - Chippewa Falls
Holy Cross - Cornell
The Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus - Jim Falls
St. Peter the Apostle - Tilden
St. Paul's Parish - Bloomer
St. John the Baptist - Cooks Valley
St. Bridget – Springfield
All Saints Catholic Parish – Cadott, Boyd, Stanley
To receive the supporting parish discount on tuition, you must be an active member of your parish. We encourage each family to be able to answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Is this family registered with one of our supporting parishes?
- Does this family keep in communion and participate in Holy Mass?
- Does this family offer their parish their time, talent, and/or treasure, however limited?
- Does this family respond through their parish to the Bishop’s Annual Appeal insofar as their means allow?
- Does this family accept the Catholic educational mission of their parish and our school system? Please contact your pastor with any questions about parish membership.
I am not Catholic. How can I reduce my tuition?
You can reduce your tuition through Guardian Angel Scholarship Fund, a kindergarten referral program, family tuition cap, and Scrip program available to households of all denominations.
How do volunteer hours affect my financial situation?
Your volunteer time for our schools and Catholic parishes provides a means to keep our operation costs low. It is calculated that every volunteer hour saves the school system $12.50. That “money” is used for grant-writing purposes to obtain needed items for our schools.
For more information on finances please contact: